Only our name is shabby ... your project need not be!

Monday, April 5, 2010

Week #3 'Let's Get Scrappy' WINNERS!

WOW - thank you to the record number of partipants in the Tea Room this week -- 59 FAB-ulous submissions to be exact! It's so exciting to see you all enjoying the projects and inspiration that our shabby little challenge blog has to offer! The creativity is amazing and I'm simply in awe of you all - so much talent. THANK YOU for sharing your lovely work with us! You are making the task of selecting winners at the end of each week a very daunting project -- you're ALL WINNERS in my opinion :)

A special thank you to our {sweet} GUEST DESIGNER, MELISSA PHILLIPS, who was kind enough to share one of her beautiful vintage and shabby creations with us here in the Tea Room this week. I don't know about you all, but I find so much inspiration each time I visit Melissa's blog - simply fabulous!

And now, onto our Winners for Week #3 ... these are the top designs that not only caught my eye with wonderfully creative and beautiful designs using mostly scraps in their projects, but also followed the challenge rules by properly linking just their project posts back to The Shabby Tea Room:

HONORABLE MENTION CUPS OF TEA:

1. Crafty Dawn #22

2. Karola #24

3. Julie Day #39

THE SHABBY TEA ROOM TEA TIME TERRIFIC TOP THREE WINNERS:

1. Lynn Put #34

2. Simply Shaz #41

3. Sarah Martina #42

THE SHABBY TEA ROOM WINNER - Week #3:

Cathy, The Papier Girl #7. Cathy's shabby and vintage style is absolutely beautiful. The layers of goodness that were incorporated into this project were so gorgeous - lovely lace, shabby vintage seam binding, stamping, patterned papers, trinket pin, rhinestones, paper flower - yum! Cathy's card wow-ed me with the fact that it was all created with 'Just Scraps' -- simply stunning! Thanks from all of us, Cathy, for sharing your talents with us this week in the Tea Room!

Congratulations to ALL! Tea Time Terrific Top Three and Winner please contact me via e-mail to claim your winner badges that you can proudly display on your blogs and the winner prize!

5 comments:

Anonymous said...

Thank you so much for recognizing my card as one of the winners. I had a blast with the challenge! *hugs!*

Audrey Pettit said...

Congratulations ladies! What great projects.

Karola Witczak said...

Congratulations to the winners and thank you sooo much for honorable mention! I am so happy and appreciate it! Girls, your blog is fantastic and I would definitely take part in the next challenges as often as I can!

Lynn Put said...

Congrats to all of the winners!Debbie thank you for choosing my card as one of your top three! I enjoyed creating a card for the challenge and look forward to playing again!

Simply Shaz said...

Many thanks for chhosing me as one of the top 3 :) Iam thrilled thankyou :)
Congrats to all the winners :)
Shaz x